Tickets & Discounts
Our season consists of five concerts. Admission includes an informal, 20-minute talk by the artistic director that begins 30 minutes prior to the scheduled concert time.
Season tickets are available until the day of the second concert of the season. Tickets purchased after the first performance but before the second performance will be sold at a pro-rated amount accounting for four performances, instead of five.
- College Students: Student tickets available as “rush” tickets ($5) at the door, beginning one hour prior to the advertised concert time. Please present a valid student ID upon arrival.
- Young Adults: Young, working professionals ages 18-35 who are not college students may purchase discounted tickets ($10) online or at the door. Click here for more information.
- Senior Citizens & Military: Tickets are available online for pre-purchase, or in person beginning one hour prior to the advertised concert time.
- School-Age Students: School-age students (K-12) may enter free of charge provided they are accompanied by an adult or senior with an admission ticket. High school students who attend on their own may purchase a ticket at the college student “rush” rate with valid ID shown.
- Large Groups: Please contact us directly for a group quote.
- At The Door: Tickets are available for purchase at the door beginning one hour prior to the advertised concert time. We can accept personal checks and these debit/credit cards:
- Online: Tickets are available for purchase several weeks in advance of the concert and up until 60 minutes prior to the scheduled concert time.
- Season Tickets: Season tickets grant you admission to any of our concerts, regardless of location. Season tickets are cheaper than the cost of buying all five concert tickets individually, so if you plan to be with us all season long, this may be the option for you. Season tickets are available for purchase at the beginning of each season and are sold until the date of the second concert (tickets sold after the first performance will be prorated for four performances).
Season Ticket Policies
- Availability: Season tickets will be available for pick-up at the first performance. Please select the “Will Call” option when purchasing tickets online. Season tickets are also available for purchase at the door at the first concert.
- Dates and Times: While we do not anticipate any changes of concert venue or start time, unforeseen emergencies can happen. Our recommendation is that you sign up for our newsletter to stay informed in the unlikely event of a change.
- Refunds: Regrettably, season tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. They are transferable, however, in the event that you are unable to attend a concert.
- Transfers: In the event that you are unable to attend a concert, you may elect to transfer your ticket(s) to someone else and have them attend in your place. If you are unable to give your physical ticket(s) to a friend or colleague, we kindly ask that you designate that person or persons to us in writing at least 24 hours prior to the concert via email.
- Keep Your Receipt: As with any online transaction, we encourage you to keep a copy of your purchase for your records.